As reported by The Information, at least one Apple supplier in China has been asked to start shipping components for the iPhone SE (2020) for Wistron in India from July. The move will help Apple avoid import tax, otherwise, the company has to pay to bring the new iPhone model into the country.
Both Apple and Wistron have declined to comment on this news for the time being.
It is important to know that the iPhone SE (2020) units that are currently available in India are manufactured in China. However, the government has recently launched its Production-Linked Incentive (PLI) scheme to start domestic assembling and manufacturing of mobile phones in the country. Other manufacturers, including Foxconn and Wistron, which supply the finished device to Apple, have already increased their local production.
Even before the launch of the iPhone SE (2020), some reports gave information about its manufacturing news in India. However, Apple did not make any official announcement regarding this news at the time of its launch.
Click Here : https://www.techymob.com/iphone-se-2020-will-soon-be-made-in-india/
- G1 - NITROLIN 120 FUNCIONA? ANVISA, COMPOSIÇÃO, PREÇO, VALOR, COMPRAR, RESENHA, FARMACIA, BULA, RECLAME AQUI - 2021
- G1 - LIPO FREE FASTER FUNCIONA? ANVISA, COMPOSIÇÃO, PREÇO, VALOR, COMPRAR, RESENHA, FARMACIA, BULA, RECLAME AQUI - 2021
- How to Clean and Deodorize Waste Bin
- Not a lot of second chances on him
- Tips on Choosing the Right Freeze Dry Machine